About The Hall...
The Filton Lodge of Fortitude was consecrated in 1947 in Downend Temple and in order to secure a meeting place, The Filton Masonic Hall Company was established and obtained the use of the Filton War Memorial Hall, next to the Shield’s Laundry (which later became Filton Technical College). The first regular meeting was held there on 27th October, 1947.
The Hall currently has two registered caterers - Pauline Bracegirdle's Quality Catering and Rosina Rowland's Rosina Catering.
Our newest caterer, Quality Catering, is based in Frampton Cotterell and commenced with us in September 2018. Rosina's operation is the longest serving caterer at the Hall. Quality Catering is actively looking to take on Lodges at the Hall. Our previous main caterers, AHM Catering has given notice during the coronavirus crisis.